Veterans Call app reaches over 110,000 downloads
Downloads of Activistic’s (ASC:ACU) Veterans Call app have reached 110,000 and are expected to pass the 150,000 download mark by the end of July 2016.
Campaigns run post July 4th celebrations through distribution partners SportsBlog and Sword & Plough helped drive the uptick in downloads, also helping drive brand awareness and donations.
Annualised donations are expected to reach $800,000 during the September quarter 2016 as usage of the platform continues to grow.
Veteran, US marine, actor, director and philanthropist J.W. Cortes supported the campaign by using his social media presence to raise awareness about donating via the Veterans Call app. The social media campaign garnered over 18 million views.
The rate of app downloads versus people who actually opened the app has risen from 14% to 80%, well above the industry average at 25%. The change brought about by promotional activity and updates surrounding the app.
In app conversion rate has also increased from under 2% to now 10%, once again above the 3.3% industry average for lifestyle apps.
To further increase conversion and retention rates in coming months, ACU has integrated new tools including Salesforce and Localytics. ACU expects to reach a 12% conversion rate in the Sept and Dec quarters of 2016.
This is speculation and yet to be confirmed, so any investment in this company should not be based on these numbers alone and professional financial advice should be sought.
Ratings on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store are 4+ and 4.1 respectively.
A little more on Activistic
Activistic has developed a micro-donation technology that effortlessly connects smartphone users with charities and causes.
Founded in 2012, Activistic’s platform ensures the lowest possible cost to both the donor and the industry allowing the nominated charity to receive 85% of the donated amount as compared to around 32% in the traditional donation model, with the remaining 68% being lost to fundraising costs.
The Activist app is highly engaging and efficient for both the user and charity.
Short-term positions in small, early stage ASX companies,
with high potential and near term price catalysts.
Focusing on resource exploration, early-stage tech, and biotech.
Exceptional opportunities across a broad range of
early-stage growth sectors with strong management.
Seeking 1,000% plus returns across medium to long-term holds.
Longer-term positions in a variety of sectors.
Seeking strong management where traction is established and have entered into a growth phase.
S3 Consortium Pty Ltd (CAR No.433913) is a corporate authorised representative of LeMessurier Securities Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 296877). The information contained in this article is general information only. Any advice is general advice only. Neither your personal objectives, financial situation nor needs have been taken into consideration. Accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to those objectives, financial situation and needs, before acting on the advice.
Conflict of Interest Notice
S3 Consortium Pty Ltd does and seeks to do business with companies featured in its articles. As a result, investors should be aware that the Firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this article. Investors should consider this article as only a single factor in making any investment decision. The publishers of this article also wish to disclose that they may hold this stock in their portfolios and that any decision to purchase this stock should be done so after the purchaser has made their own inquires as to the validity of any information in this article.
The information contained in this article is current at the finalised date. The information contained in this article is based on sources reasonably considered to be reliable by S3 Consortium Pty Ltd, and available in the public domain. No “insider information” is ever sourced, disclosed or used by S3 Consortium.