Venus starts drilling at highly prospective Currans Find
Hey! Looks like you have stumbled on the section of our website where we have archived articles from our old business model.
In 2019 the original founding team returned to run Next Investors, we changed our business model to only write about stocks we carefully research and are invested in for the long term.
The below articles were written under our previous business model. We have kept these articles online here for your reference.
Our new mission is to build a high performing ASX micro cap investment portfolio and share our research, analysis and investment strategy with our readers.
Click Here to View Latest Articles
Venus Metals Corporation Ltd (ASX:VMC) has commenced a 1200 metre reverse circulation (RC) drilling programme at the Currans Find Prospect, part of the Youanmi Gold Project in Western Australia.
The initial RC programme is expected to be completed by early June with drilling focusing on shallow high-grade gold mineralization in historical drilling and interpreted down-plunge extensions at the two main gold prospects, ‘Currans North’ and ‘Red White and Blue Middle Workings’.
To provide perspective, the broader Youanmi Gold Project is shown in the first diagram while the second focuses on the areas where drilling will be undertaken.
In addition, shallow RC drilling is also planned at the Taylor’s Reef discovery where recent shallow excavation and trenching uncovered strongly gold-mineralized vein quartz.
A purchase agreement has been entered into with Murchison Earthmoving & Rehabilitation Pty Ltd (MER), a wholly-owned company of Doug Taylor, to acquire jointly with Rox Resources a combined 90% interest in ML 57/641 “Currans Find” of 300 hectares and a combined 90% interest in ML 57/642 of 59 hectares “Pinchers”.
The 90% interest is shared equally between Venus and Rox, with the remaining 10% held by Taylor with Venus managing the joint ventures.
General Information Only
S3 Consortium Pty Ltd (S3, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) (CAR No. 433913) is a corporate authorised representative of LeMessurier Securities Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 296877). The information contained in this article is general information and is for informational purposes only. Any advice is general advice only. Any advice contained in this article does not constitute personal advice and S3 has not taken into consideration your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please seek your own independent professional advice before making any financial investment decision. Those persons acting upon information contained in this article do so entirely at their own risk.
Conflicts of Interest Notice
S3 and its associated entities may hold investments in companies featured in its articles, including through being paid in the securities of the companies we provide commentary on. We disclose the securities held in relation to a particular company that we provide commentary on. Refer to our Disclosure Policy for information on our self-imposed trading blackouts, hold conditions and de-risking (sell conditions) which seek to mitigate against any potential conflicts of interest.
Publication Notice and Disclaimer
The information contained in this article is current as at the publication date. At the time of publishing, the information contained in this article is based on sources which are available in the public domain that we consider to be reliable, and our own analysis of those sources. The views of the author may not reflect the views of the AFSL holder. Any decision by you to purchase securities in the companies featured in this article should be done so after you have sought your own independent professional advice regarding this information and made your own inquiries as to the validity of any information in this article.
Any forward-looking statements contained in this article are not guarantees or predictions of future performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond our control, and which may cause actual results or performance of companies featured to differ materially from those expressed in the statements contained in this article. S3 cannot and does not give any assurance that the results or performance expressed or implied by any forward-looking statements contained in this article will actually occur and readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
This article may include references to our past investing performance. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of our future investing performance.