Funds raised by BPH to be used to progress Baleen drill target
BPH Energy Limited (ASX:BPH) today announced that it has raised $449,813.
BPH Managing Director, David Breeze commented, “the Company is pleased to receive funding from a range of investors including existing shareholders and others who participated in the Placement through Sixty-Two Capital”.
Following the issue of the Shares under the Placement, BPH will undertake a non-renounceable rights issue of two shares for every five shares held by shareholders at an issue price of 1.5 cents per share to raise up to $2,419,346 together with one free attaching Option for every two shares subscribed for and issued.
The money will be used to increase BPH’s shareholding in Advent Energy from 23% to 36% (subject to any required approvals or via an underwriting of an offer by BPH).
Approximately $2 million of the capital raised will also be used by Advent to progress well planning, engineering and environmental approvals for drilling at the Baleen drill target in the PEP11 offshore permit in NSW.
Advent has submitted to the National Offshore Petroleum Titles Administrator (NOPTA) an application to enable the drilling of the Baleen drill target in the PEP11 permit.
You can read more about this in in our previous article: BPH releases information from prior tenement holders at PEP 11.
Advent, through wholly owned subsidiary Asset Energy Pty Ltd, holds an 85% interest and is operator of the PEP11 permit. JV partner Bounty Oil and Gas NL (ASX: BUY) holds the remaining 15%.
The JV had made an application to NOPTA to change the current PEP11 permit conditions in order for it to proceed with the drilling. BPH recently advised the market that NOPTA has confirmed that this application is in the final decision phase and expects to have a final decision shortly.
The JV is also currently evaluating rig availability for the drilling of the Baleen drill target.
Short-term positions in small, early stage ASX companies,
with high potential and near term price catalysts.
Focusing on resource exploration, early-stage tech, and biotech.
Exceptional opportunities across a broad range of
early-stage growth sectors with strong management.
Seeking 1,000% plus returns across medium to long-term holds.
Longer-term positions in a variety of sectors.
Seeking strong management where traction is established and have entered into a growth phase.
S3 Consortium Pty Ltd (CAR No.433913) is a corporate authorised representative of LeMessurier Securities Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 296877). The information contained in this article is general information only. Any advice is general advice only. Neither your personal objectives, financial situation nor needs have been taken into consideration. Accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to those objectives, financial situation and needs, before acting on the advice.
Conflict of Interest Notice
S3 Consortium Pty Ltd does and seeks to do business with companies featured in its articles. As a result, investors should be aware that the Firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this article. Investors should consider this article as only a single factor in making any investment decision. The publishers of this article also wish to disclose that they may hold this stock in their portfolios and that any decision to purchase this stock should be done so after the purchaser has made their own inquires as to the validity of any information in this article.
The information contained in this article is current at the finalised date. The information contained in this article is based on sources reasonably considered to be reliable by S3 Consortium Pty Ltd, and available in the public domain. No “insider information” is ever sourced, disclosed or used by S3 Consortium.